The Sanctuary Cove Country Club wishes to advise members that the gym has reopened. You do need to sign in when you visit the gym, group fitness or yoga classes. We have implemented guidelines as per Fitness Australia’s framework and COVID Safe Practice measures from the state government to increase capacity and maintain the health and safety of our members.
We’re doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of both our members and staff as we welcome you back to the gym! Some of these measures include:
– Members must sanitise their hands and sign in upon arrival
– Separate entrance and exits, entry is through the front foyer of the Country Club and exit will be via the side gate next to Kidz Club
– Maintain 1.5m distance between yourself and other members or staff
– Bring your own water bottle and towel (no towel, no gym)
– Disinfect machine before and after use
Our staff have increased cleaning all through the day, including a deep clean every morning. All gym equipment will be sanitised on the hour.
For the health and safety of all members, if you’re not well please do not come to the Country Club.
Tennis Courts and Swimming Pool are both open but you must first sign in at reception.
View Class Timetables Here
For further information, please see our Reception staff or call us on (07) 5699 9070.