The Sanctuary Cove Country Club wishes to advise members that the gym has reopened. You do need to book to visit the gym, group fitness or yoga classes. Bookings must be made by phoning reception on 5699 9070 . We have implemented guidelines as per Fitness Australia’s framework and COVID Safe Practice measures from the state government to increase capacity and maintain the health and safety of our members.
We’re doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of both our members and staff as we welcome you back to the gym! Some of these measures include:
– Members will need to book their 60 minute gym session or group fitness class by calling reception. To book call 5699 9070.
– Members must sanitise their hands and sign in upon arrival
– Separate entrance and exits, entry is through the front foyer of the Country Club and exit will be via the side gate next to Kidz Club
– Maintain 1.5m distance between yourself and other members or staff
– Bring your own water bottle and towel (no towel, no gym)
– Disinfect machine before and after use
– Change rooms and Kidz Club remain closed
Class numbers will be limited
Our staff will increase cleaning all through the day, including a deep clean every morning. All gym equipment will be sanitised on the hour.
For the health and safety of all members, if you’re not well please do not come to the Country Club.
Tennis Courts and Swimming Pool are both open but times must be booked through reception.
For further information, please see our Reception staff or call us on (07) 5699 9070.
Arnie’s Café & Bar New Trading Hours
Open for takeaway only 7am – 11am