By Sophia Quayle
We are over a month into our ‘new lifestyle’ now and it’s understandable that you may be feeling a little sluggish or maybe eating a bit more than normal. This week, Sanctuary Cove Rec Club Manager, Ryan Fishburn has partnered up with Naturopath and Personal Trainer, Sophia Quayle from Totale Health who has shared with us her simple tips for health weight loss.
Sophia encourages you to use this time to challenge yourself to the following;
- Focus on healthy lifestyle changes. Change takes time, so adopt new habits slowly
- Be consistent and set realistic goals
- Eat nourishing food – focusing on incorporating more wholefoods into your diet
- Be mindful of what, how fast and how much you are meeting
- Plan meals in advance
- Get enough sleep – aim for a minimum of 7 hours each night
- Manage your stress
- Stay hydrated – drink a minimum of 2L of water per day
- Exercise and do daily physical movement
- Most importantly – love your body! You are beautiful and unique in your own – don’t compare yourself to others.
Sophia has also shared with Ryan her kitchen staples, allowing you to make healthy meals and snacks all the time!
Whole Grain Pasta
HERBS & SPICES
Taco Seasoning Mix
Dried Herb Mix