Wellness is undoubtedly a buzz word of the modern day, but what does it really mean? Wellness means being actively engaged in the process of becoming aware of, and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Maintaining an optimal level of wellness is absolutely crucial to live a higher quality life, everything we do and every emotion we feel relates to our well-being.
Join us for the following special classes this Wellness Month:
- Tuesday 3rd March 8.00am – 11.00am – Flow Yoga Wear Pop-Up Store
- Flow Yoga Wear specialises in bespoke and bohemian yoga and exercise wear and is designed and made in Queensland.
- Thursday 5th March 9.30 am – 11.30 am: Beginners Yoga and Pilates
- This is the perfect class for those who have never tried yoga or pilates before! Trial our wellness classes at Sanctuary Cove Country Club, this class is open to everyone so you don’t have to be a member to join in.
- Friday 6th March 8.30 am: Water Yoga
- A gentle class in the heated Sanctuary Cove Country Club pool with Linda. Water Yoga is a low impact form of exercise making it an ideal way for people with joint pain to improve their strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
- Every Tuesday in March 7.00 pm: Meditation
- Calm your mind and find your inner peace with a guided meditation class every Tuesday night at 7.00 pm.
- Every Thursday 9.30 am – 11.30 am: Yogalates
- Do you love yoga and pilates or are you not sure the difference? Join our two hour fusion class which mixes the two practices together.
- Tuesday 3rd and 17th: Essential Oils Pop-Up Store
- Discover how essential oils can change the flow of your home in the Country Club foyer.
Are you up for our Wellness Challenge? Attend 20 wellness classes throughout the month of March and receive a complimentary Sanctuary Cove Country Club gym bag. If you attend the most wellness classes throughout the month you will receive 4 x Village Roadshow 4 park annual passes!
Sign up to join the challenge today by phoning 0756999070, email email@example.com or visit the Sanctuary Cove Country Club reception.
Not a Country Club Member? Join our Open Day!
You can still join in our Wellness Month Celebrations! On Thursday 5 March join our Open Day where you can trial the gym and classes for free. If you are new to yoga we are hosting a beginners class at 10.30 am or join pilates at 9.30 am. If you are not a current member please register your attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5699 9070.
We also offer casual class passes and short term memberships where you will enjoy access to pilates and yoga classes, group fitness classes, gym access and special wellness activities.
Arnie’s Cafe and Bar: Wellness Month Specials
Breakfast Special: A free coffee with each açai bowl purchase for breakfast.
Lunch Special: A salad from the menu and home-made flavoured iced tea for $20 (Iced tea flavour will be rotating daily to keep fresh and exciting)