Wellness is undoubtedly a buzz word of the modern day, but what does it really mean? Wellness means being actively engaged in the process of becoming aware of, and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Maintaining an optimal level of wellness is absolutely crucial to live a higher quality life, everything we do and every emotion we feel relates to our well-being.
Join us for the following this Wellness Month:
- Monday 9th and 23rd November: 9.00am – 12.00pm – Essential Oils Pop-Up Store
- Discover how essential oils can change the flow of your home in the Country Club foyer.
- Monday 9th and 23rd November: 10.30am – 12.00pm: Nutritionist Talks
- Learn more about health and wellness with nutritionist’s Sophia and Kim. The first talk will take place at 10:30am – 11:15am, with the second talk taking place at 11:15am – 12:00pm. To register, please visit reception.
- Monday 9th and 23rd November: 9.00am – 12.00pm – Fruit Platters
- Enjoy a tasty fruit platter at the front of the Country Club reception for all to enjoy.
- Thursday 19th November 9.30 am: Water Yoga
- A gentle class in the heated Sanctuary Cove Country Club pool with Linda. Water Yoga is a low impact form of exercise making it an ideal way for people with joint pain to improve their strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
Full List of Classes
To view our full list of classes, CLICK HERE
For any enquiries, please phone 07 5699 9070, email email@example.com or visit the Sanctuary Cove Country Club reception.